PART-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (BOULDER, CO)
We currently have one Part-Time position available in our East Boulder distribution center.
This is an hourly position. Compensation will start at $12 per hour. Part-Time employees are required to work between 20-30hrs per week.Schedules are flexible and may be tailored to the individual needs of the employee and their immediate supervisor.
Part-Time employees may be presented with opportunities to graduate into Full-Time positions as they become available. Full benefits, paid vacation, and a 401K are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, self-motivated, and will demonstrate a positive attitude in the work place. Basic typing, computer, and customer service skills are a must. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently lifting cartons that weigh up to 50 lbs
- Being on your feet for 8 hrs a day
- Climbing 10ft ladders
- Picking detailed orders with precision and speed
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Unloading shipping containers on a weekly basis
- Stocking product on shelves
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse
*A comprehensive drug screening may be required before hiring.
Please send resumes to email@example.com - no phone calls or walk-ins please.