La Sportiva, the leader in outdoor technical footwear, is seeking a full time Content Manager!
The Content Manager (CM) is responsible for planning and executing content projects, support product launches & sales campaigns, and increase brand awareness. Designs, plans and coordinates content to support the La Sportiva image, identity and brand. Maintains the brand’s voice in social media. Maintains and updates the website and social media accounts. Implements marketing strategies and campaigns through social & media. Solicits, creates and distributes content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. Coordinates and manages content & video projects as needed. Close collaboration with the Marketing team is required. This is a hands-on position that requires a high level of initiative, productivity, and creativity while managing numerous tasks simultaneously. Reports to Marketing Director.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Microsoft Office
2. Email marketing campaign administration
3. Desire/experience engaging in multiple social channels
4. Google Analytics and social media metrics reporting
5. Organized and detail-oriented
6. Ability to meet deadlines
7. Ability to manage long term projects and schedule deliverables
8. Video editing experience is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for content collection & distribution from all La Sportiva assets including athletes, ambassadors, etc.
2. Provide creative ideas to promote paid & social campaigns and collaborate with Marketing team to produce compelling campaigns.
3. Manage and coordinate video projects.
4. Clear writing skills and the ability to communicate to multiple audiences.
5. Organizes content calendar and coordinates/executes programs to deliver & distribute content to all relevant stakeholders.
6. Maintains social media sites & brand blog pages –Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and others with input from Digital Manager, Art Director, and Marketing Director.
7. Delivers creative assets on timely basis meeting all deadlines within project budgets
8. Design, manage and execute social campaigns.
9. Assists in graphic design of other materials and projects as needed.
10. Reports social media trends, growth and metrics.
11. Stays abreast of new social media and web trends.
12. Anything else deemed necessary by management.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related field.
• 3 years experience in corporate marketing is ideal, agency environment a plus.
• Experience with Climbing, Running, Mountaineering, Skiing desired.
Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
La Sportiva, N.A. Attn: Content Manager
3850 Frontier Avenue, Ste. 100
Boulder, CO 80301
No phone calls or walk-ins please.