SPECTRE - JASON MCGOWIN
La Sportiva Ambassador Jason McGowin discusses some of the functions and features of the new Spectre Ski Boot, the lightest 4-buckle Alpine Touring boot on the market.
The patented design allows a full 60 degrees of ankle movement and the Vertebra construction adds support for downhill performance. The exclusive, low-profile Pegasus buckle system allows macro and micro adjustability for a precise fit. The EZ Flex tongue is designed to work seamlessly with the EZ Flex Liner so that inner and outer boots mesh cleanly while walking or skinning.
- 6 lbs 5.9 oz (2,890 grams) per pair (size 27.5) - Ultra-lightweight
- Real 60° cuff range of motion - walks like a hiking boot
- EZ Flex tongue for smooth effortless touring and walking
- Custom EZ Thermo Liners - plush and thermo-formable
- Pegasus buckles are micro-adjustable without undoing the buckle