Abbey Smith is a professional rock climber, producer and writer born and raised in Colorado. For two decades, Abbey has dedicated her life to climbing rocks of all sizes, exploring uncharted territories, and the art of storytelling in print, digital, virtual reality, big screen, and live events. She caught the first ascent fever early on while bouldering in the Rocky Mountains, and has traveled the world in search of stand-alone boulders with pure and proud lines – particularly in the high alpine and exotic settings. Her unrelenting drive for big mountain bouldering has led her to the extreme altitudes of the Peruvian Andes and Indian Himalayas. Abbey currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
1. Experiencing three magical big mountain bouldering expeditions and successfully returning home with lifelong friendships.
2. First ascent of Breathless (V11) in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru.
3. Passing on the climbing tradition to the next generation like my mentors did with me.
4. Sharing stories that really matter and amplify positive change.
5. Surviving 20+ years of climbing, and more in love every day.
Bio photo: © Colette McInerney | Banner photo: © Jeff Rueppel
ON THE BLOG:
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO