Andy grew up in Indiana but now resides in Salt Lake City with his wife and two sons. He was inspired by the mountains as a boy and is now trying to make up for lost time by skiing as much as possible. He believes in a light and fast approach, mainly because that allows for more skiing and thus more fun as well as for more time at home with family.
1. Climbing and skiing the DC on Mount Rainier car to car in 3:57 (former speed record).
2. Skiing the "Teton Trifecta" with a night time ski descent of the Grand Teton
3. Climbing Liberty Ridge and skiing the Emmon's car to car in 7:07
4. Climbing and skiing the Grand Teton car-to-car in 5:17 (current speed record with skis).
5. Raising two incredible boys, Lars and Teague, with my wife Jessie.