Jax Mariash, residing in Hood River OR, is a runner, adventure seeker, entrepreneur, lover, dreamer, and doer. You could say she is one of those girls that doesn't really sit still because she loves life and the outdoors so much and all that it has to offer that she tries to enjoy every single bit of it 24/7. Mariash is an inspirational vehicle to athletes, entrepreneurs, and women to push the envelope and follow their dreams. Her goal is to inspire the masses to get outside and explore while living life to the fullest. Life is so short—she believes you just have to get after it and live it! For Mariash, running in the mountains ignites the soul, allowing her to thrive and grow as an individual. Some days it is to sort out business (or step away from it), and on others, it is for solitude, or to visit with a friend, or coach an athlete. Whatever the case, she hopes her achievements, and passion for running and life rubs off on as many souls as possible.
1. Making history as the first woman in the world to complete the 4 Deserts Grand Slam Plus and becoming the 2016 Female 4 Deserts World Champion.
2. Seeking to win a self-supported stage race on every continent currently with victories on 5 of the 7. Europe and Australia are left to catch.
3. Opening STOKED Roasters in June of 2014, a company that fuels adventure seekers with coffee all over the world.
4. Completing the 365 run mission to run every day for a year to create awareness for cancer research and inspire the masses to get outside.
5. Various podium positions from marathon to 50-mile races, and finishing my first 100-mile race in 20:24.
RESTING HEART RATE:
ON THE BLOG:
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO