I am a New England native, but solidified my love of climbing over a decade spent in Colorado, across the American West, and overseas. I strive to be a solid all-around rock climber— from heady traditional routes to hard sport climbing projects, with some off-widths, big walls, long routes in remote mountain ranges, and bouldering thrown in for good measure.
I love climbing because it challenges me to act outside of my comfort zone, to slow down and appreciate our beautiful outdoor spaces, and to connect with incredible humans all over the world.
1. The second ascent of Skinny Love, 5.13+ traditional, South Platte Colorado.
2. The first ascent of Israel, 5.12+ X, Boulder Canyon, Colorado.
3. The purple 5.10+ out the cave in Metrorock Everett in 2004—the moment I became a climber.
4. Learning to cope with and adapt to a debilitating fear of heights through climbing.
5. Climbing El Cap for the first time, via the Triple Direct in five days. An impressively unnoteworthy accomplishment!
Bio photo: © Nicholas Martino | Banner photo: © Caroline Treadway
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO