Passionate about sport from a very young age, I rediscovered the outdoors when I arrived in Canada in 2011. By trading my windsurfing board and my surfboard for sneakers and a harness, I crossed the surrounding mountains, sometimes on foot, sometimes on skis. Whatever the medium used, moving in the mountains, whatever the season, gives me many emotions.
Since the birth of my son in 2015, I have been training assiduously to take up new challenges,
and thus reach the summit of my inner mountain!
1. Break with a "sedentary" life punctuated by too many excesses
2. Maintain a daily balance between family, sport and work.
3. 1st and FKT at Pico Duarte Express (46k - 3200m D+).
4. 10,000 meters of positive elevation of skimo without assistance (winter 2020).
5. Practice various mountain sports, according to the seasons and desires.
RESTING HEART RATE:
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO