I am a Rock Climber, story teller and artist. I want to take the beauty of vertical landscapes and craft them in to stories that inspire others to protect the natural environment they love to play in. Climbing inspires me every day by combining physical and mental puzzles with emotion, culture, and beauty. I feel lucky to have La Sportiva's like wings on my feet taking me from wild obscure new routes in Africa and Patagonia, perfect cracks in Yosemite, to bouldering near our new home in Bishop, CA.
1. Washington Route, First Ascent 5.10 A1 VI, Fitz Roy, Patagonia, Argentina
2. Freerider 5.12+ VI, El Capitan, Yosemite, CA
3. 10 Lbs of Tequila, First Ascent 5.12 1100 feet Acopon Tepui, Venezuela
4. Climbing each of the 7 summits in the Patagonia Skyline and Cerro Torre
5. Bought a house in Bishop!
Bio photo: © Mikey Schaefer | Banner photo: © Ken Etzel
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO