I live in Flagstaff, AZ with my husband and our two kids. My passions are running in the Grand Canyon, and skiing and running on our San Fransisco Peaks. I love where we live and spend as much time as I can with my family and friends in the wilderness around Flagstaff. Sport at an extraordinary effort—whether it's running, mountain biking, or ski mountaineering—is my way of creating a beautiful thumbprint on the natural world around me.
1. Getting married to the love of my life and becoming parents to our two great kids.
2. Representing the USA at the 2017 World Ski Mountaineering Championships and placing 1st USA female in the vertical championships and 15th overall.
3. Representing the USA at the 2017 World Long Distance Mountain Running Championships and taking home the silver medal with my team.
4. Winning the 2017 US Ultra Sky Running Championship race, right here on my home turf in Flagstaff, AZ.
5. Winning the Grand Traverse and Power of Four Ski Mountaineering Co-ed divisions in 2016, and going back to place third in the Audi Power of Four 50k run that summer.
Photos: © James Q. Martin
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO