Moving through the landscape has always been a part of my life. I have vivid memories of racing the school bus home on my bike and heading straight into the greenbelt behind my house to build forts and explore the trails with my brother and our friends where I was raised in Austin, Texas. I feel the most at home when I’m outside pushing my body to its limits. I draw my inspiration from the landscape and use this to push myself physically, mentally, and emotionally. I have a deep sense of appreciation and respect for the mountains, and it is where I feel most alive.
1. LA Freeway FKT (16hrs 29m)
2. Longs Peak Grand Slam in Winter FKT
3. Tour de Flatirons Champion (2018)
4. 2nd place finish at the Pikes Peak Triple Crown Series (2018)
5. 205 Green Mountain Summits in 1 year (2018)
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO