Kylee Toth Ohler
A true Canadian girl, Kylee grew up ice skating and skiing in the beautiful Rocky Mountains just outside of her home in Calgary, Alberta. Her passion for being active propelled Kylee from being a national and international speed skater to her current fervour for ski mountaineer racing. Kylee is currently Canadian National Champion and loves training and being outdoors, backcountry skiing, mountain biking and trail running. When she is not adventuring in the mountains Kylee is a Mom to two little blond boys with lots of energy, aged 4 and 6. Living simply in the country, training outside, gardening, baking and being with her family bring Kylee the most joy in life.
1. Canadian Ski Mountaineering Champion for 3 years in a row
2. Being a Mom to two awesome little boys!
3. Being a part of the first, two female Canadian team to complete the Pierra Menta in France and having my whole family there to ski and cheer!
4. Doing an eleven and a half hour speed ascent of the tallest mountain in Alberta, Mt. Columbia
5. The challenge of having to reinvent myself, while consistently living a life I’m passionate about: from speed skating to ski mountaineering to being a mom and wife.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO