Climbing is my passion. As an athlete I constantly push myself to progress, to discover what I am capable of. Climbing at an elite level is progression by inches, it’s years of training for a next level send. In my quest for progression I know that I need the very best equipment and technology on the market, anything to get an edge. Footwork in climbing is just as important as finger strength and being a conditioned athlete. When I’m climbing in La Sportiva shoes I feel unparalleled confidence. The level of precision in the toe box, the glove-like fit to my foot, and the immaculate attention to detail in the overall build gives me the edge I need to climb at my full potential.
On a personal level, my family is from a little town in Northern Italy called Arba. Joining the Italian family-owned brand that is La Sportiva feels like coming home. I am thrilled to be a part of the brand and to define new levels of achievement while wearing these rock shoes. Working with La Sportiva is a new milestone in my climbing and my career and together we are looking forward to what the future holds!
1. Female Overall World Champion
2. Reigning Pan-American Champion for the last decade
3. 3-time US National Champion
4. US Adult National Team Member 2007 – Present
5. US Junior Team Member 2003 – 2010
6. Undefeated Junior Continental Champion: 2004-2010
7. Silver Medal, World Championships, Female Bouldering
8. Bronze Medal, World Championships, Female Duel
Bio and Banner photos: © Francois Lebeau