Climbing has been an integral part of my life since I was a little girl growing up amidst the Canadian Rockies. I love climbing for its community, its challenges and its ability to take me to some of the most beautiful places in the world. Growing up, I focused mainly on competition climbing and sport climbing. Since moving to Squamish, British Columbia, I have enjoyed the diversity and adventurous nature of trad and multi pitch climbing.
Working as a Registered Nurse allows me to maintain a balance between work and play, with a heavy emphasis on the play!
1. Tom et Je Ris, Verdon Gorge (5.14a)
2. Blue Jeans, Mt. Yamnuska (2nd ascent, 5.13b multipitch)
3. Le Zahir, Akchour Valley, Morocco (First ascent, 512b multipitch)
4. Adder Crack, Squamish (5.13a trad)
5. Southwest Buttress of Hidden Tower, Mythics Cirque, Greenland (First ascent, V 5.11)
Bio photo: © Angela Percival | Banner photo: © Sean McColl
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO