Climbing has been an integral part of my life since I was a little girl growing up amidst the Canadian Rockies. I love climbing for its community, its challenges and its ability to take me to some of the most beautiful places in the world. Growing up, I focused mainly on competition climbing and sport climbing. Since moving to the west coast over 10 years ago, I have enjoyed adding diversity to my skillset with the engaging trad and multipitch climbing here in Squamish, BC.
Working as a Registered Nurse allows me to maintain a balance between work and play, with a heavy emphasis on the play!
1. Spirit of the West, Squamish (5.14a)
2. Blue Jeans, Yamnuska (2 nd ascent, 5.13b multipitch)
3. Le Zahir, Akchour Valley, Morocco (First ascent, 5.12b multipitch)
4. Adder Crack, Squamish (5.13a trad)
5. Southwest Buttress of Hidden Tower, Mythics Cirque, Greenland (First ascent, V 5.11)
My ape index is 3.5 inches
Bio photo: © Angela Percival | Banner photo: © Sean McColl
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO