Wes Fowler was born and raised in the flat state of Florida before a passion for climbing brought him to Colorado. He now works as a guide and instructor for Colorado Mountain School, competes on the US Ice Climbing Team, and spends his spare time climbing hard routes across all disciplines. When he’s not in the mountains, Wes likes to spend his time reaching things on high shelves, learning obscure knots, nerding out over fancy beverages, and both breaking and fixing his gravel bike.
1. Placing 3rd in the North American Ice Climbing Championships in 2017
2. Making the FA of “Conditional Love” WI5-6, M5R with Tyler Kempney in 2018
3. Accomplishing ground-up sends of trad climbs Warriors Way (5.12c grade IV) and The Matrix (5.12c grade III) only a few days apart from one another at Whiteside Mountain, North Carolina.
4. Achieving a AMGA Rock Guide Certification
5. Suffering a 9 month finger injury from working Circadian Rhythm (V13), and then going back to send it!
I'm 6'6'' with a +4"!
Banner Photo by ®Jayson Simon-Jones and Headshot photo by ®Corey Buhay
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO