Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
We currently have one Full-Time position available in our East Boulder distribution center.
This is a salary position. Compensation will start at 25K per year.
Full benefits, paid vacation, and a 401K are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, self-motivated, and will demonstrate a positive attitude in the work place. Basic typing, computer, and customer service skills are a must.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Consistently lifting cartons that weigh up to 50 lbs
• Being on your feet for 8 hours a day
• Climbing 10ft ladders
• Picking detailed orders with precision and speed
• Preparing orders for shipment
• Unloading shipping containers on a weekly basis
• Stocking product on shelves
• Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse
A comprehensive drug screening may be required before hiring.
Please apply to: email@example.com and list "Distribution Specialist - Shipper" in the subject line. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
The Digital Production Graphics Intern role is to support the Marketing Department by producing creative and effective web graphics that support the La Sportiva N.A. Marketing messages and initiatives. This role will primarily create images for sportiva.com and our social media channels in addition to some print graphic production and other marketing-related tasks as needed.
- Create images for social media
- Create images for the La Sportiva N.A. website
- Update content and copy on La Sportiva N.A. website
- Photo cleanup and processing from photoshoots
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns
- Assist in the creation of digital advertising assets
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic or Digital Design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite on Mac platform, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with creating graphics for both web and print
- Experience with photo editing and cleanup
- Basic web design & HTML/CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of design theory, photo composition/cropping and typography best practices
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating messages and ideas with images instead of words
- Strong time management skills
- Accuracy and results oriented: strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Understanding/familiarity with the Outdoor Industry or participation in Climbing, Trail Running, Hiking or Skiing activities
- Ability to independently seek information, troubleshoot and ask questions for understanding and clarification
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and "wear multiple hats"
- Must live in Boulder/Denver or surrounding area, this is not a remote position
- Schedule: 2-3 days a week
- Hours per Week: 16-24
- Wage/Salary: Unpaid
- Internship Employment Date Range: ASAP - 8/15/17 (flexible between 8/1/17 to 9/1/17)
Application Materials Required:
- Cover Letter
- PDF or link to your design portfolio
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins please.