Clare is professional trail runner and passionate environmentalist. She loves running fast, but is even hungrier to grind up relentlessly steep mountains. Combining trail running with public lands advocacy and climate change awareness are Clare's biggest goals and constant work. Good thing she's stoked all the time.
- 1. Winning 2017 CCC 101k Chamonix, France and setting course record.
- 2. Winning the 2016 Leadville 100-mile Trail Run with the second fastest time ever.
- 3. Winning the inaugural Thailand Mountain Ultramarathon in the Golden Triangle in 2014.
- 4. DNF-ing Western States at mile 93 with way more lessons learned than had I finished without problems.
- 5. Returning to live in my home state of Colorado, after four years in New Jersey and two in Thailand.
Headshot: © Mike Thurk
Banner: © Alice Russolo
ON THE BLOG:
“How do you train throughout the winter?” Clare Gallagher talks cold weather motivation and training....Read More
Cinque Terre, land of vineyards, history, and stairs, has 120km of trails, that need to be maintained...Read More
"The 100 had been on my mind because—why not?" Clare Gallagher gives advice for LT100 first-timers......Read More
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO