I grew up in Southern Ontario and tried my hand at many different sports. Climbing finally stuck at the age of 19. The body mechanics and the problem solving lured me in. After climbing for only a year I made the trek out to Squamish, BC in an old van with some friends. Fast forward 7 years, I’ve spent the better part of that time living in a vehicle, travelling North America, climbing as much as possible, working when I can and making many great friends along the way.
I love this silly thing we do. I love the people that do it. I love that I’m constantly learning and seeing places I would’ve never visited without climbing in my life.
1. Climbing all the established routes on “The Big Show” in Squamish, BC (5.13c-5.14c)
2. Sending classic double-digit boulders across North America. Evilution Direct in Bishop, CA stands out atop the list.
3. Climbing 5.13 on gear. Highlights include Master Blaster in Zion, UT and Sixty Nine and North Star both in Squamish, BC
4. Establishing new routes including “Where’s the Bluffs 5.13c” in Skaha, BC and “The Present 5.13d” in Southern Ontario
5. Sustaining a lifestyle where I was able to climb as much as possible and continuing to find ways to achieve goals and climb as much and as long as I can.
+5 (I’m 5’11” with 6’4” arms. I guess I didn’t fully evolve?)
Banner Photo by ® Tyler Audette and Bio Photo by ®William Bazargani
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO