Kelly Halpin grew up next to Grand Teton National Park, with the mountains and forest as her playground. She spent her earlier years climbing, hiking, and snowboarding the Teton range. Today Kelly is an avid mountain runner and adventurer, merging her passions for climbing and exploring remote and wild places. She also enjoys the challenge of pushing herself mentally through difficult endurance feats.
1. Being part of the first team to complete "The Picnic" self supported
2. First female to complete a number of mountain endurance challenges
3. Getting on the podium at her first trail marathon
4. Running between the summits of Grand, Middle, and South Teton in under 5 hours
5. Teaching people to crack climb and lead trad in a single day.
Bio photo: © Elise Sterck | Banner photo: © Leo Arhens