Introduced to climbing in Little Cottonwood Canyon in college, Nik was immediately hooked. Attending university in Flagstaff, Ariz., intensified his obsession, and also allowed him to meet some great friends who showed him how to succeed and thrive in all of climbing’s disciplines. With this young group of dedicated climbers, Nik would travel every weekend to Hueco, Indian Creek, Bishop, Joes Valley or Redrocks to further hone his craft. Nik’s obsession turned his college years into a four-year climbing road trip that left him with a B.A. in business and a masters in rock climbing.
1. FFA Sendero Luminoso 5.13D Mt. Hooker Wind River Range, WY.
2. FFA Lunar Ecstasy 5.13 Zion National Park, UT
3. The Prophet 5.13D, El Capitan, Yosemite, CA
4. Wet Lycra Nightmare 5.13D, Leaning Tower, Yosemite, CA)
5. Father Time (in a day) 5.13, Middle Cathedral, Yosemite, CA
Bio and banner photos: © Austin Siadak
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS,
NEWS & TIPS AND ALSO BE ENTERED TO